SUMMARY OF CROSWELL-SCHULTE CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS AND CLIENTS
Croswell-Schulte IT Consultants is an independent consulting firm providing information technology evaluation, needs assessment, design, planning, and implementation services for a wide range of public and private sector organizations. Our focus is to provide guidance and assistance to our clients in the adoption and use of IT products and practices which best support the organization’s mission and business requirements.
We address all aspects of IT and GIS programs and projects: technical, organizational, and financial, to provide practical and cost-effective IT solutions for our clients. Our services encompass the full lifecycle of IT projects and programs—needs assessment, design, planning, business case preparation, procurement, and implementation support. Our independent status ensures that we are not influenced by business relationships with IT vendors, but we remain up-to-date with IT industry products, standards, and methodologies.
Our primary geographic scope is the USA, Canada, and the Caribbean region. We pursue international projects outside of this primary region through partnerships with other consulting organizations.
Croswell-Schulte specializes on work for the public sector, utility organizations, and the companies and groups with which they interact. This includes government agencies at all levels, public and private utilities, and a wide range of service delivery organizations including:
- Federal Government Agencies
- State and Provincial Governments
- Local Government Jurisdictions (County, City, Town, Village)
- Regional Agencies (special districts, councils of governments, commissions, and authorities with planning, service, regulatory, or land management responsibilities)
- Public and Private Utility Organizations (water, wastewater, gas, and electric). Includes private utility companies, municipal or county government-based utility departments, independent utility districts, and utility cooperatives.
- Not-for-Profit Organizations and Associations
- National governments
- Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
A summary of selected Croswell-Schulte consulting engagements is provided in the table below.
SUMMARY OF SELECTED CONSULTING PROJECTS
CROSWELL-SCHULTE IT CONSULTANTS